AUTOMATED REMOTE ISCHEMIC CONDITIONER
The autoRIC® System is an Automated Remote Ischemic Conditioning device, intended to provide remote ischemic conditioning to adult patients over 18 years of age undergoing cardiothoracic surgery or interventional cardiothoracic procedures or patients with evolving myocardial infarction.
The autoRIC® Device is intended for use in the hospital setting and ambulance setting as directed by a healthcare professional.
The autoRIC® Device is CE marked and Health Canada approved.
Caution: Investigational device. Limited by United States law to investigational use.
DESIGNED TO DELIVER EASY, SAFE, RELIABLE AND ACCURATE DELIVERY OF RIC
WHAT IS RIC?
Remote Ischemic Conditioning (RIC) is a medical procedure that reduces the damage from ischemic reperfusion injury, which underlies many different diseases. RIC has been shown to decrease damage to the heart and other organs as a result of conditions such as heart disease and stroke.
RIC Standard Protocol: Four cycles of 5 minutes limb ischemia and 5 minutes reperfusion at 200mm hg.
Download (PDF) Reducing Ischemic Injury to All Key Organs
- Single button Start
For more information regarding this product, please complete the form below.
- Smooth, wipeable surface for ease of disinfecting
- Internal microprocessor monitoring for consistent administration and safety
- Intuitive user interface allows rapid protocol status checks
- Audible notification when procedure is complete or when error occurs
- Rechargeable control unit able to treat up to four patients on a full charge
- Single Patient-Use Applicator Cuff to prevent cross-contamination